Colombian Latex Waist Cincher Review
The Colombian Latex Waist Cincher has been proudly made in Colombia for twenty years now, and there’s a reason it’s still around: it works. And it’s made of premium materials that stand up to daily wear, which is why it remains a popular choice to this day.
Instant waist cinching
When you fasten the waist cincher, you can immediately see up to a three inch reduction in your waist; this reduction will only increase as you continue to wear it.
Great for waist training
Because the Colombian Latex Waist Cincher is safe for daily wear, it’s a very useful tool for waist training. In the past, waist trainers were boned with stiff whale bone or steel and tight lacing, which wasn’t that healthy and could cause your organs to move. The unique modern construction, both in regards to design and materials, enables ladies to wear the Colombian Latex Waist Cincher daily as part of a safer waist training routine compared to the outdated, uncomfortable trainers of the past.
Part of the reason the Colombian Latex Waist Cincher makes a great waist trainer is that it has three rows of hooks. Unlike laces which can cause uneven tightening, which in turn could cause health issues down the road, the three-row hook design follows your bodies curves for more evening cinching, which not only looks great, but that’s better for your body. Furthermore, the three-row hooks allow you to tighten the cincher as your waist becomes smaller so that you can continue your waist training.
Flexible boning is superior to old fashioned boning (such as animal bones or hard steel). Today’s woman is active and has to be able to move around in her own body, regardless of what she wears, which flexible boning allows for. Plus, it’s safer than old-fashioned boning.
First impression of the Colombian Latex Waist Cincher
The Colombian Latex Waist Cincher provides a dramatic yet surprisingly comfortable corseting effect. It’s also more moveable than others I’ve tried. Before I put the cincher on, my waist measured 28 inches. After, it dropped down to 25.5 inches, which prompted me to seek out my teeny tiny prom dress from high school—and it fit.
What to like about the Colombian Latex Waist Cincher:
- The high-quality latex in this cincher is safe for daily wear, as opposed to low quality rubber waist cinchers which can release toxins
- Flexible boning allows for movability
- Great for waist training
- Adjustable three-row hooks offer a more even contour than lacing and allow you to continue your waist training as your waist becomes smaller
- Great for those looking for a dramatic waist cinching effect
What to consider:
- It’s made of latex; while this is an ideal material for formfitting cinchers, it isn’t great for those with a latex allergy. Also, because the cincher is made of 100% true latex, you need to air it out a little before wear, but this isn’t a big deal, because the smell is actually a mark of genuine quality latex as oppose to imitation.